Purchase One Sunscreen and Receive The 2nd 50% OFF
10% of Profits Will Go to the Skin Cancer Foundation
*No additional discounts. Increase quantity to 2 and discount will apply.
Treat your skin to this sheer, oil-free facial sunscreen. Cosmetically elegant EltaMD UV Shield is recommended for oily to normal skin. It is ideal worn under makeup or alone. UV Shield can be used in conjunction with photosensitizing medications.
|Skin Type||Normal Skin, Oily Skin|
|Size||3 oz. Tube|
Uses: EltaMD UV Shield Broad-Spectrum SPF 45 helps prevent sunburn and, if used as directed with other sun protection measures (See Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician